To Our Valued Customers,
Massachusetts recently announced all non-essential businesses must close and advises residents to stay home as COVID-19 cases rise.
We are reaching out to our customers to let them know that ArborTech continues to be here for you. Some of the work that we do, as it relates to the safety of the public, is considered essential. We are still working in the field, taking calls, managing emergency/urgent situations, and visiting your properties for consultations as needed.
We are following guidelines that our Affiliates (TCIA, ISA & MAA) have put out relative to the work that we do such as:
- Tree removal or removal of a dangerous tree
- Pruning of dead, dying, or dangerous limbs
- Mitigating storm damage
- Shrub trimming or pruning
- Cabling or bracing a hazardous tree
- Assessment of hazard trees for the purposes of removal
- Plant Healthcare services to help improve the vitality of your trees & shrubs such as fertilization; treatment for invasive insects; treatment of common tree & shrub diseases which if left untreated could rapidly deteriorate your plants.
- Treatments to prevent diseases
- Emergency response readiness
We recognize the uncertainty of these times and we want to assure you that we are taking the necessary measures and precautions to remain a healthy and safe resource for you.
Please call our office at (413) 525-0060 with any questions or concerns you may have. You can also reach out to us our contact page
Stay safe & healthy,
Randy & Meredith Sample