If you’re looking for a career where you can advance….come join the ArborTech Team! ArborTech Tree Services is currently seeking an Experienced Ground Person to work with our Tree Crew.
Candidates must have good communication skills and work efficiently, individually and as part of a team. A Ground Person reports directly to a Crew Leader. This person is responsible for all groundwork, including the operation of various pieces of power equipment. As part of the ArborTech tree crew, it is imperative that he/she provides quality work in a safe and timely manner.
- Uses a chainsaw to cut brush, logs and stumps of larger trees
- Gather brush and feed brush into wood chipper
- Services truck, chipper, and equipment, maintaining them in neat, clean, and specified mechanical order
- Works around hazardous equipment
- Works around excessive noise from machines, chain saws, wood chipper, with hearing protection
- Works in all temperatures and weather and will be exposed to nature, i.e., irritating plants, biting or stinging
insects, dust, etc
- Works on un-level ground
- Works around falling limbs with protection
- Must have a valid driver’s license. Position requires driving of company vehicles. CDL License is a plus
- Experience preferred, but willing to train the right candidate.
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Earned Paid Time Off
- Retirement Simple IRA Plan with Employer Match
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Competitive, Commensurate with Experience
Interested candidates please complete the Contact Us for Employment Opportunities form and upload